So Amanda and I, along with longtime Crisis On Infinite Midlives contributors Trebuchet and Pixiestyx, decided to throw a little awards ceremony, to celebrate 2014’s very best and very worst of the genre we love so much. And it is truly the finest and classiest awards ceremony that one can produce with a budget of $15 for stock sound effects and a free virtual disc jockey’s cart deck!
In this episode, we award (or at least argue about):
- Best and Worst Comic Book or Genre Movie,
- Best and Worst Comic Book or Genre TV show,
- Best and Worst Single Comic Issue,
- Best and Worst Comic Event or Crossover,
- Best and Worst Story Arc or Graphic Novel,
- Biggest Comeback and Worst Decline, and:
- Most Anticipated and Most Dreaded Geek Events in 2015!
And, as always, the disclaimers:
- This show is recorded live to tape. While this might mean a looser comics podcast that you are used to, it also means that anything can happen. Like and award for “The Carlie:” the member of The Walking Dead ensemble most likely to wander off alone to be menaced by zombies for no good reason.
- This show contains spoilers. Like the winner of The Carlie.
- This show contains adult, profane language, and therefore is not safe for work. Unless you want your employer to learn about the erotic benefits of instant vengeance, consider getting some headphones.
Enjoy the show, suckers!