That’s right, after five months, and literally no waiting with bated – or any – breath, it’s time for another exciting episode of the Crisis On Infinite Midlives Podcast!
In this week’s episode, we drunkenly rant about:
- Digital Comics. Specifically, it was a big week encompassing the closing of the Graphic.ly Web storefront and the release of the first of Marvel’s Infinite Comics via ComiXology, so we talk about how faithful customers of digital comics get to be in the vanguard of comics publishing while eventually being doomed to wind up with fuckall for their money!
- Marvel’s Augmented Reality application, which forces you to read your printed comics through your cell phone like Commander Data or some other robotic autistic person!
- Fanboys Vs. Zombies, and how it is an awesome book if you have been to SDCC, want to go to SDCC, or want to see Joe Quesada eaten by a grue!
- The Avengers movie: can it possibly be as good as the trailers and the TV spots make it look?
- Agent Coulson: Xander of the Marvel Movie Universe?
- Hawkeye: Like a Boss? Or Like a Miss?
- SDCC Hotel Sales: big mess or biggest mess?
- Plus: Justice League Dark and The Boys!
As always, if you listen to this show at work, wear headphones unless you want to explain to your boss why you’re listening to someone bemoan the lack of glory holes in San Diego hotel rooms! And if you can listen to the whole thing, see if you can tell the moment when the booze gets on top of us!
As always: thanks for listening, suckers!