Crisis On Infinite Midlives Podcast Episode 9: Doublefisting Justiceon May 7, 2012 at 9:32 pm
I know what you’re saying: “Rob,” you’re saying, “It has been a month since Amanda’s and your last podcast. What’s the occasion?” Which would be an excellent question had Avengers not opened in American theaters last Friday, so asking it makes you look foolish. So stop it. You’re better than that.
Here is the pure hell of being editors of a comics Web site: Amanda and I watched Avengers together Saturday afternoon, and rather than discuss it, we agreed to see it again on Sunday… and still not discuss it until we got home and did it into microphones. And discuss it we did; in this Avengers podcast, we discuss:
- The Avengers 3D vs. 2D Experience from the point of view of people getting old with slowly failing vision!
- The Hulk: Great Avenger or Greatest Avenger?
- The Hulk can lift tanks, so why can’t he carry his own movie?
- Our Friend, The Thrice-Nightly Screening, or: Why Can’t Johnny Edit?
- Black Widow as best developed Avenger (insert your own boob joke here)!
- Hawkeye: Redundant Avenger or Redundant Avenger?
- I Can Has Justis Leeg Moovee Nao?, and:
- AAAvengers: who do we want to bring up from the minors?
As always, if you intend to listen to this at work, we recommend you wear headphones unless you want your boss to hear phrases like, “Lokif***er,” “Mjolnir… is not the hammer,” or, “You just want a Dirty Ruffalo!” Besides, with headphones, if you listen really close, you can hear two grown comics geeks misidentifying S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Sharon Carter as Ms. Marvel!
Enjoy the show, suckers!
(Avengers Booty Ass-emble via Kevin Bolk)