Brought to you, as always, in crystal-clear Drunkard Digital 2.0 surround sounds (2.1 if Rob burps into the microphone! And you don’t want to know under what circumstances it becomes 2.2!)
Discussed in this week’s program:
- Monthly Comics: Holding The Line at 20 Pages plus House Ads and Shilling for Harley Davidson!
- Looney Tunes, or: The Diagnosis of Super-Villains (Ooh! I vote Tertiary Syphilis!), and:
- Our unreviewed books of the week: Deadpool, Dead Man’s Run, and the conclusion of Spider-Island!
And you can follow along at home with these links, kids!
- Who the hell wrote Astonishing X-Men 43, anyway?
- Our Spaceman Review
- Psychiatrists Call Out DC On Depictions of Mentally Ill
- Putting the Caped Crusader on The Couch
- Batman Villains Psychoanalyzed by Mental Health Experts
- Broadcast Thought
- What the hell is The Psychopath Test?
As always: wear headphone when listening at work unless you’re tired of your job!
Enjoy the show, suckers!