The Sudafed finally mixed with the Jack Daniels and made a mellow, Earth-friendly body-meth, which gave us enough energy to complete Episode 3 of the Crisis on Infinite Midlive’s Podcast: The Fistula of Justice!
Thrill to two drunk sick people as they talk about the impact of the New 52, DC Comics’ new Neilsen Survey (Which sadly didn’t include the obvious question: Orange nip slip: horrifying moment or the most horrifying moment?), the overriding post-Catwoman question: are superhero comics sexist (“What’s wrong with being sexist?” “Not sexy, sex… Jesus, you really are a monster, aren’t you?”), and our sleeper favorite books of the week!
And to answer some questions from the show that are enigmas, wrapped in riddles, covered in mucous:
- The Crow said Don’t Look (Seriously: don’t look at this. It’s not safe for work. Or your appetite)!
- Turns out 53 is a prime number!
- Tell DC what you really think without having to spoon Dan DiDio (EDITOR’S NOTE: Rob just tried to take the survey and was told he wasn’t qualified. Probably because of his area code. Or because he said his penis had an area code of its own)!
- Newsarama asks if comic fans want to Smell The Glove!
- Hot, sweet, [male] child on [male] child roundeye action!
Enjoy the show, sucker! And if you don’t, just hit that “Don’t Look” link up there!