Crisis On Infinite Midlives Podcast Episode 7: The Skidmark of Justiceon November 15, 2011 at 10:23 pm
In this week’s episode, we talk about:
- How to get comics into the hands of children (Give a store to Jerry Sandusky! What, too soon?)!
- What to pay your kids for allowance (Or, Sundusky’s Lawsuit-Be-Gon)!
- New Jersey Comic Conventions (or: SDCC with GTL and MPV meaning HEP3!)
- F***ing Digital Comics: How Do They Work (Great, if you hate paper and reading comprehension)!
- The pros, cons, Novas, Phoenixs (Phoenixes? Phoenices? Phoenicians? Penises?) and Wonder Twin clones of Marvel Point One!
- Our favorite non-reviewed books of the week, and:
- Fisting a ham (Oh, it’s in there)!
As usual, if you listen to this at work, you should wear headphones! Unless your boss is into that hot, sweet, man-on-piglet action (And if he is, thanks for listening, Coach Sandusky)!
Thanks for listening, suckers!