- DC Entertainment’s / Warner Bros.’s rumored slate of movie released, from Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016 to a rumored new Batman movie in 2019, whether DC is overextending, which ones we’re most looking forward to, how Sandman could work as a movie, and who should play Shazam,
- The recently announced Quentin Tarantino / Matt Wagner crossover of Django Unchained and Zorro, why we’re not as excited as we might have been 15 years ago, and what Django crossovers we’d rather see,
- Sex Criminals #6, written by Matt Fraction with art by Chip Zdarsky,
- Thunderbolts #27, written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, with art by Carlo Barberi, and:
- How World Cup soccer is enough to put an American – even a baseball-loving American – right to sleep.
But some disclaimers:
- This show is recorded live to tape, like a live radio show. While this might mean some dead air and dead ends, it also means that anything can happen.
- This show contains spoilers. We try to drop a warning ahead of time, but tread lightly.
- This show contains profanity and adult language, and is not safe for work. If it was translated into sign language, it would be only a middle finger. Wear headphones.
Enjoy the show, suckers!